Prevent Account Takeover & Online Fraud with recaptured data from the criminal underground
Billions of exposed credentials and PII are available to criminals. SpyCloud gives you access to the same data that fraudsters use, but we make it actionable to prevent account takeover, ransomware attacks, and online fraud.
Protect Your Enterprise From Cyberattacks
- Get alerts when your employees’ credentials appear on the criminal underground
- Automatically reset bad passwords
- Identify exposures from breaches and malware infections on personal or corporate systems
Protect Your Customers from ATO Fraud
- Reduce ATO fraud without adding friction for legitimate users
- Act on consumers’ risk of account takeovers and synthetic identities
- Detect fraud tied to malware
Make Faster, More Accurate Fraud Decisions
- Unmask adversaries using their digital breadcrumbs
- Visualize critical data connections
- Speed up investigations with repeatable, scalable analysis
Detect Exposures Early with SpyCloud
Account takeover attempts may be highly targeted, particularly early in the breach timeline, making early detection critical. The earlier username and password breaches are flagged, the sooner action can be taken
SpyCloud enables you to protect your users from both automated credential stuffing attacks and more advanced types of account takeover attacks with fast, automated remediation of compromised credentials.
Dark Web Monitoring Is Not Enough
Unfortunately, not all criminal activity takes place solely via the dark web, which means dark web monitoring tools offer insufficient protection. A large volume of criminal transactions, which can include the sale and trade of fresh breach data, happen through private exchange within trusted networks.
SpyCloud goes beyond dark web monitoring by leveraging human intelligence to infiltrate criminal communities and gain access to data that isn’t available otherwise, giving enterprises greater — and faster — visibility of exposed credentials and PII that threaten the security of their users’ accounts.