PAM Cloud Leader
powerful and comprehensive privileged access management at cloud scale and speed
10,000+ ORGANIZATIONS AND 25% OF THE FORTUNE 100
Are Using Thycotic
Privileged Access Management Software
Thycotic Secret Server
Protect your privileged accounts with our enterprise-grade
Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution available
both on-premises or in the cloud
- Establish a Secure Vault – Store privileged credentials in an encrypted, centralized vault.
- Discover Privileges – Identify all service, application, administrator, and root accounts to curb sprawl and gain full view of your privileged access.
- Manage Secrets – Provision and deprovision, ensure password complexity, and rotate credentials.
- Delegate Access – Set up RBAC, workflow for access requests, and approvals for third parties.
- Control Sessions – Implement session launching, proxies, monitoring, and recording.
All features demonstrated are provided whether you choose to deploy your privileged access management in the cloud or on-premises—so you never have to compromise based on your deployment.
- Total control over your end-to-end security systems and infrastructure
- Deploy software within your on-premises data center or your own virtual private cloud instance
- Meet legal and regulatory obligations that require all data and systems to reside on premises
- Software-as-a-service model lets you sign up and start right away
- No hardware or infrastructure costs with PAM in the cloud
- No provisioning, patching, or maintenance overhead
- Elastic scalability as you grow
Controls and redundancy delivered by Azure with 99.9% uptime SLA
Endpoint Privilege Management and Application Control Software
THYCOTIC PRIVILEGE MANAGER
Stop malware and ransomware from exploiting applications by removing local administrative rights from endpoints.
See how Privilege Manager lets you:
- Deploy a Single Agent – Discover application usage with admin rights, even on non-domain machines.
- Define Flexible Policies – Whitelisting, blacklisting, and greylisting determines trusted applications and processes.
- Manage & Remove Local Admin Rights – Determine which accounts are members of any local group, including system administrators.
- Elevate Applications – Allow trusted applications to run, block or sandbox others, all while maintaining a least privilege model.
- Improve Productivity – People automatically access apps and systems they need; helpdesk tickets decrease.
Try Before You Buy – Experience the benefits of endpoint privilege management for free.